Philippine Pediatric Society, Inc.
A Specialty Division of the Philippine Medical Association (PMA)
Member, International Pediatric Association (IPA)
Member, Asia Pacific Pediatric Association (APPA)
Member, ASEAN Pediatric Federation
Mission and Vision
A more cohesive Society that is recognized nationally and internationally as leader in Philippine pediatric education and child advocacy.
As an organization of physicians who care for infants, children, and adolescents, the Philippine Pediatric Society, Inc. pledges to:
- Provide leadership in training, teaching and research, and expertise in medical and community aspects of child health.
- Ensure an environment for child survival, development, safety and protection.
- Be responsive to continuing problems and changing priorities of the times.
- Protect the interest and well-being of its members.
- Treat all persons with dignity, honesty and respect according to accepted ethical standards stipulated in the Code of Ethics of the Philippine Medical Association.
- Be a wise and diligent steward of funds entrusted to it.
The PPS will be:
- A medical specialty society recognized regionally and internationally as the leader in relevant aspects of child care.
- An acclaimed group promoting the standards of excellence in continuing pediatric education, sub-specialty training, research and community outreach programs in the Southeast Asian region.
- A prime mover in the development of Filipino technology vital to the delivery of child health care.
- A more cohesive organization fostering harmony, integrity, ethics and professionalism.
- A society with its own permanent premises and provisions for official and administrative functions